NOTE: All users of NetDrive share the same Google Drive API client ID for accessing their files. If your connection suffers from slow download and/or upload please register your own client ID.
1. Open https://console.developer.google.com in your browser and log in to your google account.
2. Click 'Select a project’
3. Click 'Create project’
If you have a project already, you should use it.
4. Input project name then create it.
5. Create project may take some time. Wait and choose ‘Select a project’ again then open project that you’ve created.
6. Click 'ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES’
7. Search for ‘google drive api’ and click 'Google Drive API’
8. Enable it
9. Wait for enable then click 'Credentials’
10. Click ‘Create credentials’ and 'OAuth client ID’
11. Click 'Configure consent screen’
12 Add bdrive.com in authorized domains.
13. Input your own product name freely then click save
14. Choose ‘Web application’ and name it. Also add ‘https://accounts.bdrive.com/oauth/’ to 'Authorized redirect URIs’
15. Copy your client ID and client secret some place like notepad
16. Open https://accounts.bdrive.com in your browser and log in.
17. Click 'Register’
18. Choose ‘Google Drive’ in type and input client id and secret from step 14.
19. Click register and done!
20. You have to re-config your google drive on NetDrive.