Upload Speed are slow

I am seeing extremely slow uploads to my Gsuite drive. I am seeing anywhere from 2 MBs to 2.5 MBs upload speeds. When I was using google drive file stream My speeds were about my max ISP upload speed of 30 meg. Why would NetDrive be so much slower?

I have NetDrive mapping Gsuite drive as a local drive on windows 10 just as I did when using google drive file stream

You can speed up by using your own Google Drive client ID / secert.

I did that when I first setup ND3, but I suppose I could do another one in case I have something wrong…

I have my own Google API key and it is being used… my speeds are still horrid…

Hello.

Could you attach debug log files to figure out?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Regards.

here are my logslogs.zip (6.6 MB)

I posted my logs below…

Hello.

I will feedback after review them soon.

Regards.

Hello.

I reviewed the files you attached.

There is no error with your own Google API key. It’s all right.

And I tried to figure out why speed were slow. But I could not figure out. I think it’s not a issue of NetDrive.

The speed of downloads and uploads is affected by several factors in the system.

This is even more so because NetDrive uses the system’s explorer.

When I upload a 1GB file to Google Drive, I get about 10Mbps.

If I resend the log of uploading a large file, I’ll review it again.

Regards.

This is the best upload speed I have been able to get. I can push files to a server at work and I get 30 MBs upload speeds. This, not so much… its a bit frustrating… But better than nothing at all

Could you attach debug log files again?

nd3log.zip (4.1 MB)
Here ya go

Hello.

I reviewed the files you attached. But I couldn’t find about uploading.

It seems that the necessary log has been pushed back.

As mentioned above, the transfer speed of NetDrive is affected by the explorer and the system.

At present it is difficult to figure out with log files, so if you want to have a remote session via AnyDesk we can have.

If you want to have the remote session, please let me know your AnyDesk address and the time you are available with UTC.

You can install AnyDesk after downloading it from https://anydesk.com/en/downloads.

Regards.

Sorry for the delay. Dealing with Covid here. I will get back to you tomorrow to get something setup to do this…

thanks,

I wish you stay healthy.

Thank you. I am doing better. When are you available to do this,
this week?

I’m available this week.

I have developed bigger issues. I have keep signing out of windows or rebooting and then logging back into windows to get data to be accessible. after an hour or so, netdrive becomes unresponsive and I can’t access anything on my gsuit drive. when this happens I have to to either sign out of my windows login, or reboot the pc. Then once I log back into the windows, Netdrive works again for around 1 hour and then becomes unusable again.

Rick

anything? this is becoming very annoying