Problem mounting drive

Hi!

I’m on Windows 11, using Ndrive latest version (3.16.667). All drives show “disconnected”, but when I select “browse” on the mail (drives) screen, I can browse the files without problem.

So it seems that it IS connected, but the drive can’t be assigned. I get a “-drive error” message for each one I try to manually connect.

How can I fix this? Thanks!

1 Like

“BROWSE” connects to remote storage without mount so you can browse your files without mounting your storage. If you can browse your files without problem it can be mounted as well.

Can you capture and send me the screen when the error message pops up?

When trying to mount Wasabi:

When trying to mount Google Drive::

It happens when I press the “Connect” button. Happens the same with all my storages.

Please check if NetDrive system services running.

You can run services.msc from Command Prompt or at Run Prompt (Windows Key + R).

Yes, they are:

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem (repeat the action which caused the issue) and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Here you are, thanks!

netdrivelogs.zip (1.73 MB)

According to the log file it seems that NetDrive filesystem driver is not installed.

It can be blocked by some programs like Antivirus or Anti-malware softwares. If you use these softwares please unblock or add exception.

If you are not using any antivirus software you can try re-install NetDrive filesystem driver.

• Open Command Prompt as Administrator
  • Change directory to C:\Program Files (x86)\Bdrive\NetDrive3
  • syshelper.exe i cbfsinst.dll cbfs.cab NetDrive3 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bdrive\NetDrive3"
  • If syshelper.exe displays 0 the installation succeeded.
  • Otherwise, the installation failed.

THANKS!! That fixed it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.