Mount Error WebDav

my problem is the same with this one,

• Open Command Prompt as Administrator
  • Change directory to C:\Program Files (x86)\Bdrive\NetDrive3
  • syshelper.exe i cbfsinst.dll cbfs.cab NetDrive3 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bdrive\NetDrive3"
    I get -2 not 0!

nd3svc_Calibre-WebDAV.zip (5.0 KB)
All log files.

According to your log file, nd3svc_Calibre-FTP.log it seems that your drive Calibre-FTP mounted and works.

Please try again with Calibre-WebDAV.

It’s still the same

I click the press “browse” , that’s ok! But can’t connect as a net drive successfully!

从 Windows 版邮件发送

Your upload includes only error log for Calibre-WebDAV. Please send us debug log file of Calibre-WebDAV.

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

NetDrive3_Himan^^.zip (27.4 KB)

Hello.

Thank you for using NetDrive.

I found a error in the file you attached.

NetDrive filesystem does not installed

I guess you might be using NetDrive on arm cpu machine.

Or some program like as anti-virus or anti-malware program could banned installing the filesystem of NetDrive.

Please check cpu.

Regards.

Thanks for your reply!

My computer ‘s cpu is intel as below:

从 Windows 版邮件发送

Dear cg0808,

It can be blocked by some programs like Antivirus or Anti-malware softwares. If you use these softwares please unblock or add exception.

If you are not using any antivirus software you can try re-install NetDrive filesystem driver.

• Open Command Prompt as Administrator
  • Change directory to C:\Program Files (x86)\Bdrive\NetDrive3
  • syshelper.exe i cbfsinst.dll cbfs.cab NetDrive3 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bdrive\NetDrive3"
  • If syshelper.exe displays 0 the installation succeeded.
  • Otherwise, the installation failed.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.