Mapping network drive in a mac

Hello

I am trying to map a network drive in a mac, and I get this if I map it as a network drive or local drive??

Cheers
Josh
netdrive

The message means NetDrive process which handles mounting does not executed.

Did you changed SIP of your Mac?

hello, that didnt fix it

is there anything else that could cause it?

I can explore the data manually, but want to map it as a SMB

To help us diagnose the issue:

1. Please set the log level to VERBOSE
  2. Reproduce the problem.
  3. Afterward, please follow the instructions in the following link to send us the debug log file:

Please be aware that the log file does not contain any login credentials. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

LOGS.zip (4.1 KB)
as attached

It’s not a debug log files. Please change log level to VERBOSE and reproduce the issue.

Hello

logs have been changed to verbose, then clicked back to main page, and reran the request to mount the drive.

as attached.
logs.zip (5.4 KB)

Hey mate

Any update?

Josh

From the log file it seems that NetDrive cannot create pipe for communication with child process which mounts remote storages.

[2023/07/24 17:24:34.772] [DEBUG   ] [       2] [SERVICE   ] Begin cmd [connect] [MsgProcessor.cpp:1022]
[2023/07/24 17:24:34.773] [DEBUG   ] [       2] [SERVICE   ] pipe id _11, [MsgProcessor.cpp:136]
[2023/07/24 17:24:34.775] [ERROR   ] [       2] [SERVICE   ] Init:: failed to create pipe: /tmp/nd_mount_11 [ParentPipe.cpp:502]
[2023/07/24 17:24:34.776] [DEBUG   ] [       2] [SERVICE   ] Finish cmd [connect] [MsgProcessor.cpp:1128]
[2023/07/24 17:24:34.776] [DEBUG   ] [       2] [SERVICE   ] exec /Applications/NetDrive.App/Contents/Helpers/nd3svc.app/Contents/MacOS/nd3svc [ParentPipe.cpp:100

Please check if there is /tmp folder and files with nd_mount prefix? If so, remove all files with nd_mount prefix and then try mount again.

If you continue to have the issue let’s have a remote session to check the issue.

Before we proceed, may I know your timezone and what time works best for you?

Please provide me with two or more options for the best time so that we can schedule the session accordingly.

Also, to initiate the remote session, please follow these steps:

1. Please install Jump Desktop Connect on your computer. You can download it from Install Jump Desktop Connect.
  2. Once you have installed the software, please provide me with the access link that Jump Desktop Connect generates.
  3. When you provide me with the link, I will request permission to share your screen. Please ensure that you only grant permission when you are comfortable with it, and you can terminate the session at any time.

Thank you, and I look forward to resolving the issue together.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.