Continuous error 0x800703EE when copying several files to Onedrive

When I try to copy several files and folders to the Onedrive drive managed by NetDrive3 I get constant error messages trying to copy some of the files, like this (sorry, it is in spanish):

error

Basically, it says the file cannot be copied because of an unexpected error. And the error code says volume for a file has been modified externally, so the opened files is no longer valid.

I just click on Retry and then it goes on until it stops with another file. This makes impossible to make an unattended copy of several files. I have to stay in front of my computer to click “Retry” everytime I get this message.

Do you know why is this message appearing? Is there any way to avoid it? I’m using version 3.8.921 from NetDrive3 on Windows 10.

Many thanks!

Dear andresmastorrec,

Thank you for using NetDrive.

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Regards.

NetDrive3.zip (3.9 MB)

Thanks for the quick response. I have attached the log files. I made two tests, between 15:30 and 16:30. In the first test I got an error message different to 0x800703EE. On the second test, I had two errors (around 16:12 and 16:24).

Kind Regards,

Andrés.

Dear Andrés,

I tried looking for clues to the problem in the log file you attached but didn’t find it. This seems to be an issue with Windows.
So I googled for 0x800703EE error resolution and found some urls that you can try to solve the problem.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x800703ee-error-when-copying-to-external-storage/5587afdd-4911-4d3e-aeb5-f21845e28db0

If these still do not work, please let me know.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.