WebDAV Synology 918+ error

I had a Synology 918+ working properly over WebDAV using NetDrive3. I changed home and now everything works except for NetDrive3.

I opened the new router to forward WebDAV ports to the server as I had it before, and every external access to the server works fine, except for NetDrive3.

It always shows the following error: “LOGIN FAILED. PLEASE CHECK LOGIN CREDENTIALS” (my username and password are correct).

Any ideas of what the problem may be?

NetDrive version: 3.3.349
Windows or Mac: Windows
Windows/Mac Version: 10

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

I can set the change log level to “verbose”, but I can’t “add Drive” because this error comes up and the Drive can’t be saved:

This issue was finally solved and I don’t have the slightest idea on how was it solved. After several talks with my ISP technical service, Synology forums and Netdrive, yesterday it finally started working again.

If I have to guess, I think the problem was probably an issue on the Synology NAS configuration. For some reason the WebDAV application wasn’t working properly. Several restarting of the NAS later, it works.

1 Like