WebDAV/s 2-factor authentication

I have just installed NetDrive3 and have connected to a Synology NAS using user name and pw.

However, I would like for Users with 2-factor authenication to connect. Is there a way I can do this?

Thank you.

AFAIK, two-factor authentication is for accessing Synology DSM.

Is it possible to use two-factor authentication for WebDAV?

When you use WebDAV to access Synology, it does not connect if the user has 2-factor authentication turned on the DSM. The only way to connect is if I drop the 2-factor authentication for each user.

We like the 2-f authentication and would not like to turn it off. Any suggestions?

Thanks

I do some research and 2-factor authentication has nothing to do with WebDAV authentication. WebDAV authenticates only by user id and password.

I also did some test with our Synology NAS and even if I activated the 2-factor authentication there is no problem when mounting WebDAV from NetDrive using only user id and password.

Can you send us a debug log file if you cannot connect to WebDAV using a user account with 2-factor authentication?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.