Very slow to see files on FTP

We have found that it takes 30 to 60 seconds before the drive mapped by NetDrive recognizes that new files are on the FTP. If we look at the FTP using Filezilla we see the files are there but when we check the mapped drive the files do not show until about 30 to 60 seconds later.

The issue started a few weeks ago and we have now been able to narrow down the issue to the NetDrive software.

Hello.

Could you attach debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Regards.

Please see the Logs.NetDrive3_Log_Accucam.zip (292.5 KB)

Hello.

You are right.

Since there is no protocol to notify a client side in ftp when a file or a folder is created or deleted in the server side.

If you want to refresh when you want, please use the context menu of NetDrive in Explorer.

Regards.

Hi,

Is there a way to have it refresh automatically more often? Manually refreshing is not an acceptable workaround. Until about a month ago we did not have this issue. When files were copied to the folder on the FTP the files would be recognized within a second or two of the files being written.

Thanks.

Hello.

To understand your issue exactly, I want to see your issue using remote session.

If you want, let me know your AnyDesk address and the time you are available with UTC.

You can download AnyDesk from https://anydesk.com/en/downloads

Regards.

Hi,

Would 9:00 pm UTC work for you?

Thanks,

Scott.

It’s all right for me.

But, it’s Saturday here when 9:00 pm UTC at your time zone.

So how about 9:00 pm(UTC) on Monday?

Regards.

Monday at 9:00 pm (UTC) will work for me.

Thank you.

Hello.

I really sorry for missing the time.

Can we have it at the same time tomorrow??

Regards.

No problem. Yes same time will work for me.

Thanks.

The AnyDesk Address is 664021106

I was on for about 25 minutes but unfortunately you do not appear to be online. It is the end of the day for me so if you leave a message I won’t see it until tomorrow.

Thanks.

Hello.

Sorry. I’ve seen your message right now.

Let’s have another chance tomorrow.

Regards.

Yes please. We’ll try one more time.

I’m sorry I won’t be available today at 9:00pm UTC. Could we please try for Thursday instead?

Of course. Let’s have it tomorrow.

Can we have a remote session now?

Yes we can. Sorry I didn’t realize the time.

The ID is 664 021 106