Upload not working for Dropbox accounts

I use several Dropbox free and paid accounts with NetDrive2 and no problems so far, but after installation of NetDrive3 (trial period currently) and connecting those Dropbox accounts through that application, upload to Drobox doesn’t work any more. No conflicts with NetDrive2 as all of it’s drives are manually disconnected and app is shut down (exit, quit from the menu). As a file manager I use Total Commander, but it shouldn’t cause any problems to NetDrive3 or Dropbox. Copy-paste, cut-paste, new file, doesn’t matter, it won’t upload. When I return to NetDrive2 for Dropbox access, it works again. In Dropbox settings under connected apps Bdrive2 is listed, even when deleted and connection made from scratch using NetDrive3.
Uploading to Google Drive accounts connected via NetDrive3 works, slower but works.

I would appreciate any suggestions as my trial period just ends tomorrow and I am not sure whether to buy NetDrive3 or not. The only way (workaround) to make it useful now is to use Netdrive2 for Dropbox and in parallel NetDrive3 for Google Drive and One Drive, but it doesn’t make much sense. :slight_smile:

Hello.

Thank you for using NetDrive.

Could you attach debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Regards.

nd3log.zip (5.2 MB)

Hi,

Just to check progress on my topic, in the meantime my trial has ended and I will continue to use NetDrive2 until this one is solved, as the use of several Dropbox accounts is critical for me. I uploaded log files yesterday as requested, I hope files are ok and they contain the info you need. If not, please let me know, to try to crate and send the files again.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Aleksandar

82_2.png

image004.jpg

Hi,

We have extended your ND3 trial for another week till June 30.

Also I find you have your ND2 license registered in accounts.bdrive.com. You can download the install file and use ND2 software.

Hope this helps you.

Regards.

Hi,

Thanks for the extension, I will use it to test a little bit more, try to find a way to make it work for me.

Regarding ND2, thanks, I am already using it, intensively, for many accounts, paid and free, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive. I hope your suggestion to use it means “as a workaround until we fix things” and doesn’t mean “use it instead of ND3, we can’t solve the issue”.

The thing is I need ND3 as with ND2 it is not possible to log in into Google Drive accounts, I am sure you are aware of that. So now, I am using 2 applications in parallel to access all my accounts. For that feature only, I was willing to pay for ND3, after having (already paid) license for ND2.

Were the log files I uploaded helpful, do you need new ones if something is missing, will you be working on this issue further on, or …?

Thanks for the info and for your support.

Best regards.

Aleksandar

Hello.

I found a bug while upload a file with Dropbox and Dropbox Business.

There is no uploading problem of Dropbox and Dropbox Business in the 3.14.309 version.

Please use NetDrive 3.14.309.

We will fix the issue and 3.15 beta will be released soon.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.