Unable to Connect to FTP with Valid Credentials, Getting "Please check login credentials again" Error

Hello, I’m trying to add a new FTP account to my NetDrive, but it’s not allowing me to connect. I’m quite sure that the credentials I’m entering are correct, but I’m getting an error that reads “Please check login credentials again.” I’ve successfully logged in to this FTP account with FileZilla, so I think the problem might be with NetDrive.

One possible cause for the problem is that FileZilla warned me that the FTP hostname did not match the server name on the SSL certificate (this is due to how the site is set up through Plesk). Could this be what’s stopping NetDrive from getting me in? And how can I go about getting it to work?

Thanks for your help!

Hello,

Could you attach debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Regards.

Hello, thanks for taking the time to reply. I was able to set the log level to Verbose, but unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find a way to get the log files, as I’m not able to set up the FTP account enough to get it to show up on the Drives screen. I looked in the log folder and it unfortunately didn’t automatically log the failed login. I’ve attached a screenshot of as far as I’m able to get setting up this FTP account. The only way it lets me off this screen is by hitting the “cancel” button, which prevents me from adding it to the Drives screen.

Is there another way I’d be able to generate this log file for you? Thanks again for your help.

Hello,

Compress the folder “C:\ProgramData\NetDrive3\nd3log” and attach at here please.

You can browse the folder C:\ProgramData and the folder is a hidden folder by default.

Or press “OPEN LOG FOLDER” button in SETTING.

Regards.

Hello,

Thanks again for your help. I’ve attached the compressed log folder. I last tried to connect with these FTP credentials about five minutes before this post. (11:10 am mountain time on 8/29/19)

The connection to ftp.psia-c.org is the one I haven’t been able to get working; I also have two other connections that have been working successfully.

nd3log.zip (317.0 KB)

I will review the files and let you know the result.

Regards.