Stuck in login screen unable to connect

I am unable to log in due to being stuck on the login screen.
The program is switching constantly between checking the network and connecting to NetDrive agent.

I have tried reinstalling and rebooting the system.
I have checked a similar topic: Netdrive 3 Stuck on connecting to netdrive Agent
The corresponding services are running correctly in my case.

Dear merabmalishava,

Thank you for using NetDrive.

Please attach screenshots and log files.

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Regards.

Thank you for your response. I have tried it already, sorry for not mentioning it.
Upon selecting any other log level then default “ERROR” the program goes to the “not responding” regime. Basically crashing.

Dear merabmalishava,

Could you please attach a screenshot of the problem?

Regards.

So two first two screenshots below show the state of the program once it’s launched. The status switches between Connecting to NetDrive Agent and Checking network. The 3rd screenshot shows what happens once I access settings - the program stops responding. Finally, the last screenshot is to show that services are running.

Dear merabmalishava,

Please uninstall the version and install the new version.
https://files.bdrive.com/netdrive/builds/1d5f9b015de3455b88505ba4fdd90e3c/NetDrive3_Setup-3.15.393.exe

If you issue persists, please let me know.

Regards.

The issue persists. Stuck at the login screen checking the network.

I think some anti-virus or anti-malware program banned NetDrive’s services.

If there is such a program, add nd3svc.exe and ndagent.exe to exception.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.