Strange directory prefix

I am trialling the latest version of Netdrive3 to access a blobstore through sftp. connection to the site works however lists all of the home directories with a prefix of "GMT ", if i try to drill down through these directories i get an error (presumably because the folder name isn’t correct). equally if i create a file within this top level the file gets the same prefix, any ideas why i am getting a prefix like this?

To help us diagnose the issue:

1. Please set the log level to VERBOSE
  2. Reproduce the problem.
  3. Afterward, please follow the instructions in the following link to send us the debug log file:

Please be aware that the log file does not contain any login credentials. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

nd3svc_SFTP.log (224.1 KB)

log attached, thanks

Dear dmcconaghie1,

I have reviewed the log files you attached and have identified the cause of the issue. There seems to be an issue with the File List format when connecting to Azure via SFTP.
We’ll let you know when we fix the problem.

Regards

Excellent news, thank you so much!

Dear dmcconaghie1,

We fixed the problem. Please install the new version here.

https://downloads.bdrive.com/netdrive/builds/8f5fb69e02664713aadd888112fd87c3/NetDrive3_Setup-3.17.1036.exe

Regards

Thanks, it worked.

good evening, if i upload a file then try to view it through the mapped drive explorer i can only see the first 15 characters of the contents. have i got part of the configuration wrong?

thanks
Dan

To help us diagnose the issue:

1. Please set the log level to VERBOSE
  2. Reproduce the problem.
  3. Afterward, please follow the instructions in the following link to send us the debug log file:

Please be aware that the log file does not contain any login credentials. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

see attached

thanks
Dan

nd3svc_Kefron v2.log (227 KB)

Dear dmcconaghie1,

We fixed the problem. Please install the new version here.

https://downloads.bdrive.com/netdrive/builds/179bb1f74b2f4d12a54e99253b4cb7b0/NetDrive3_Setup-3.17.1038.exe

Regards

1 Like

Thanks, it worked.

Dear dmcconaghie1,

Glad to hear it’s working. Thanks for the feedback.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.