Source Insight 3.5 crashed when trying to browse directories

Hi,

The issue is when I tried to browse the windows directories in Source Insight 3.5, Source Insight crashed and closed immediately. Even without mounting any network drive, the issue still happened. The only remedy is to uninstall NetDrive3.

I’m not sure if the recent Windows 10 update caused this issue because I didn’t meet this issue before.

Thanks,
Chris

Dear Chris,

Thank you for using NetDrive.

Could you send debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Regards.

Dear Chris,

We do not have a Source Insight 3.5 license. So, we tested with Source Insight 4.0 trial version. But I confirmed that it works.

What operating system version (build number) do you use?
Could you please confirm if the same problem occurs in the trial version of Source Insight 4.0?

Regards.

Hi,

Yes, version 4.0 trial version works. However, my company only install v3.5 for us. But this issue didn’t happen before with v3.5. I guess it may related to recent window updates.

tsjeong via Bdrive Support Forum - NetDrive and CloudSync <no-reply@bdrive.com> 於 2020年8月6日 週四 21:15 寫道:

Hello customer.

If the problem occurs even when there is no connected drive via NetDrive, it does not seem to be a problem with NetDrive.

I don’t know what can help.

Why don’t you contact Source Insight?

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.