S3 access (Google Cloud Storage) uploading fail with large file

Hello,

is there now a solution to set space of drive manually when using google?

Thank you
C

You can set disk space in config window of your Google drive item.

Hi Steve,

thank you for your message. Our application needs a local drive URL to write to for archiving of videos. Our customer tries to use Netdrive3 but it is not working, even after reducing the drive size.

We noticed that the option “use path-style instead of virtual-hosted style” is unchecked but they are not able to check that box on the team drive they are trying to use.

Any idea what the issue might be?

Sorry for late reply. Drive configurations can be changed only by team manager. The team manager of NetDrive accounts should change the drive configuration to use path-style.

But is it really related to the problem your customer’s have? What is the local drive URL?

The local drive URL is S:/56718

I think path-style / virtual-hosted style option is not related with the issue. It’s just an option to choose when NetDrive calls S3 APIs.

And Google drive does not have the option. The option is for S3 storages.

Please give me more details about your issue.

Yes our customer is using S3 but we cannot replicate it that way. We could only test google drive. We offer a video recording software with an archiving functionality. That archiving is not working. It can connect to Netdrive for still image capture no problem but when it needs to transfer large amount of data for archiving (150GB) it does not recognize the location.

To help us diagnose the issue:

1. Please set the log level to VERBOSE
  2. Reproduce the problem.
  3. Afterward, please follow the instructions in the following link to send us the debug log file:

Please be aware that the log file does not contain any login credentials. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

How do we change this setting when is grey out? I have disconnected from the drive but the option to to select “use path-style instead of virtual-hosted style” is still grey out

use_pathStyle_GreyedOutafterdiconecting

nd3svc_TEAM_Patcom-Archive-Storage.zip (75.8 KB)

the file was uploaded, fyi Dhammika.desilva and I are working together on resolving this. He is with our customer.

I made the change but it didn’t resolve the issue with PatCom software we are testing

@support1 any update on this? were you able to look at the log file?

Sorry for the late reply.

There is no logs related to uploading large files. It has only file listing logs.

Please reproduce the error before sending logs.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.