RPC server unavailable

Since this morning when I try opening a file from NetDrive, I get a message saying: RPC server Unavailable and since I use netdrive for plex, all content is unavailable in plex as well ?
If i go in gdrive directly, all files are accessible, and if i use file stream from google, they are available as well…

anybody ever see this issue, was working fine yesterday

Dear nathan-a156,

Thank you for using NetDrive.

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Regards.

logs.zip (1.7 MB)

here is the log files !

thanks

Dear nathan-a156,

I looked at the log file you sent and found a clue to the problem.

[2020/03/10 02:59:49.185] [ERROR ] [ 1848] [PROTOCOL ] GoogleDrive::GetFileList >> No more backoff

It seems that the request is rate-limited.

Could you refer to the following topic?

If you continue to have the issue, please let me know.

Regards.

not sure what this step means ?

IMPORTANT: You have to add new drive item to use registered client id and secret.

When adding new Google Drive item web browser will be opened and you can select your client ID

do I need to create a new drive or just add content to the drive ?

Dear nathan-a156,

Yes, you need to create your new Google Drive item. Because your own Google API key is no applied to the existing Drive Item.

If you continue to have the issue, please let me know.

Regards.

Ok so I created a new Drive, and I still get the same error message, I guess the api will reset at one point ?

Dear nathan-a156,

When you created the Drive Item, did you use the newly registered your own Google API key?

If you created a Drive Item using the newly registered your own Google API key and the problem persists, please send the newly created log file again. And let me know the newly registered Client ID.

Regards.

Hi, not sure how i’m supposed to do that, i just went into the netdrive app and created a new drive, is there another way to do it ?

Dear nathan-a156,

When you select Google Drive as the storage type and press the CONNECT button, a page for selecting a client ID appears. You have to select the client ID you created on this page.

If the problem persists, create and send a log file.

Regards.

Ok i think that’s my issue, it doesn’t ask me to select a client Id, even thought I created one like the procedure you sent me ?

Dear nathan-a156,

The example above is an example of registering several client IDs.

If you have not registered your own private client ID, it will appear as follows.

If you created one client ID and registered it on the Bdrive Account page, it should look like this:

Do you still have problems if you create a new Drive item using your own client ID?

Regards.

Ok seems good for now, thanks so much for all the help :smiley:

Dear nathan-a156,

I am happy to hear the good news.

If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards.