Problems Connecting to FTP

I paid for the software but for some reason I can not connect to my own private FTP server on my local network. It keeps telling me that
Can someone please help me. I know 100% that the ID and PW are correct as I
can log on using FileZilla… Thanks in advance…

Hello.

Could you attach debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Stay healthy.

Regards.

Very interesting it is working now. Not sure what happened there but… it seems to be working now… Thank you

I do have a question tho. When I add a file to the folder of a remote drive will it give me a progress on the uploads?

Dear petzany,

Thank you for using NetDrive.

Yes, You can check a progress on the uploading page.
https://www.netdrive.net/wiki/netdrive/application-manual/uploading/

Regards.

Also having another issue. I now have access to the FTP but when I access folders that in fact have data in them they are showing as empty?? Why is that?

Please try with “Use active mode” ooption.

It does not allow me to change that now that the ftp is set up should i delete it and reset up the drive?

Please configure the drive item after disconnecting it.

That option is not available after it has connected 1x… I don’t see it now…:frowning:

I deleted the FTP drive and re-set it up but now there are NO folders on that drive showing at all note even the empty ones

Please attach debug log files to figure out what happened.

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no credential information in the log files.

Regards.

nd3svc_FTP.log (1.9 MB)

I think this is what you are looking for

I will feedback to you after reviewing it.

Ok. thank you. any chance of chatting REAL TIME with you via skype for this issue or via phone?

Please unset active mode.

Then set “REMOTE PATH” to a path you want to mount after pressing “BROWSE” button.

We can have a remote session including a real time chat via AnyDesk.

Regards.

Would you kindly remotely log in and look to see what is going on?

I have tried to turn OFF the active mode, Tried to BROWSE said Failed to get file list or something like that.