Onedrive Graph API authentication problem

Hello

I tried to connect to my Onedrive account with Graph API with different browsers. Within the browser I saw that the authentication process was completed, but Netdrive says that the authentication failed. I am using Netdrive version 3.10.145 under Windows. I also tried to disconnect from my Microsoft account, but that did not help either.

Best Regards,
Christian

Hello.

Could you attach debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Regards.

Hello jyyoon

Attached you will find the log files and an image which shows the “Authentication complete” message.

Best Regards,
ChristianAuthComplete nd3log.zip (169.4 KB)

Dear Christian,

Would you like to logout of OneDrive from your web browser and connect again from NetDrive?

If you issue persists, please let me know.

Regards.

Dear tsjeong,

I logged out with Chrome from Onedrive and did the connect precedure again. Unfortunatley it is the same behavior. Chrome says “Authentication Complete” and Netdrive says “Authentication failed”.

Christian

Hello customer.

Do you have any firewall except windows firewall or anti-virus program?

I think it was failed to listen port 27001 in your localhost.

If you have a program to protect the pc, please add NetDrive to exception.

Regards.

Dear jyyoon,

I deactivated the firewall on my PC, did a port forwarding from my router to my PC for port 27001 and added Netdrive to the exception list of my anti-virus proram (Avira). But nothing really helped. When I click connect in Netdrive the browser shows “Authentication completed” and in Netdrive I see “Authentication failed.”

Regards.

Hello fyyoon.

Is there anything new on this topic? I also tried that on another pc. Unfortunately with the same result. “Authentication completed” in browser, “Authentication failed” in Netdrive.

Regards.

Sorry for late.

I researched about the issue, but I could not figure out what cause is.

Let’s have a remote session.

If you want to have, let me know your AnyDesk address after installing it and the time you are available with timezone.

You can download it from https://anydesk.com/en/downloads.

Regards.

Hello jyyoon.

Please ask don’t ask me why, but today I tried to add the OneDrive (GraphAPI) connection for one last time and it worked. I don’t know why it works now, let’s leave it at that. So you can close this case.
Thank you for your support and stay healthy! :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Christian

It’s a good news!

I wish you are happy with NetDrive.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.