One Dropbox folder keeps mounting empty (since today)

Hi, I’m using the latest NetDrive 3 version (3.16.589) and since today I have a 86.2 TB folder with 1747 files inside that keeps mounting empty. I tried to restart NetDrive and also the PC several times, but this folder keeps being empty (and only this one, any other folder works as usual). Any idea? Thank you

Hello.

Thank you for using NetDrive.

Could you attach debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Regards.

Hi, thank you for the reply. I uploaded the Verbose LOG files as requested.
Regards.

nd3svc.zip|attachment (2.7 MB)

I’ve got the files you attached and reviewed them.

Could you try after turning off a option "Receive changes to files from server?

In a configuration of the item, press “OPTIONS”.

Then you can see the option.

Regards.

Hi again, I tried your suggestion, but that specific folder keeps mounting as empty (tried also a couple of reboot). Let me add that with that option disabled, accessing files in the other folders now takes ages, so I need it enabled.

Regards

Could you attach debug log files one more time after browsing the folder with turning off the option and stopping Plex Media Server?

Regards.

Hi, here you go!
nd3svc.zip|attachment (921.9 KB)

When I try browsing that specific folder (Ultra HD Blu-ray Cloud) from NetDrive a “Failed to get file list” pop-up comes out (see attachment).

Regards

Could you try again after downloading and installing a following version below?

https://files.bdrive.com/netdrive/builds/930d0de53f4842fdb2b31f75f29ecf54/NetDrive3_Setup-3.16.657.exe

Hi, It works! All the folders are accessible again! And it also seems to be more responsive than before (but maybe it’s just placebo effect :smile: )

Thank you for your assistance!

1 Like