NetDrive3 not logged in after boot

Man, this is so crazy, now I get this message, although the zip uploads just fine…

I got your log and I’ve researched your log.
We will release a bug fixed version soon.

Could you check with the version?
If this issue is continued, give me the debug log file again please.
In this case, I need only ndagent.log file.

I am really sorry that you have encountered this problem.
Thank you.

I tried to send you a zip of 234, and yet again I get the message, “Sorry, you cannot post a link to that host!”

I forgot to mention, 234 is just resting on the splash screen, it did load two of my drives, skipping Google and Box, loading only OneDrive and Dropbox.

Dear customers

We’ve released NetDrive 3.1.234.
Could you check “NetDrive3 not logged in after reboot” issue with the version?

If this issue is continued, give me the debug log file again please. (set log level to DEBUG)
In this case, I need only ndagent.log file. ( C:\ProgramData\NetDrive3\nd3log\ndagent.log, not C:\Program Files…)

I am really sorry that you have encountered this problem.
Thank you.

Dear jasonhatt

I am sorry about the problems that might have happened to you.

We found the file you sent from our server.
You compressed the folder “C:\Program Files\NetDrive3”.
Sorry about requesting again, could you just send me the file “C:\ProgramData\NetDrive3\nd3log\ndagent.log”? ( not C:\Program Files).

Thank you again.

I keep getting the message that I cannot post a link to that host, just like the earlier crop i shared. I tried to upload the file and got the message yet again

@jasonhatt71 Our own S3 domain for uploading attachment files blocked by this forum’s settings for link limit. Now I whitelisted the domain so you can now upload your files. Sorry for the inconveniences it caused.

ndagent.log (91.0 KB)
log attached

Still just cycling the login box after completing authentication.

Just sent the log files

Thank you for sending the log files
I got your message.

We will fix this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

We found out what problem is about this issue.

We will fix this issue and release as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Sorry for the inconvenience it caused. There can be many reasons why the issue happens but after analyzing logs from users we found that the main reason is the inactive network status at boot time. We’ve added work-arounds for the issue and the test build is under test.

Thank you for waiting.

Could you check this issue with a test version?
The test version can be downloaded from following url.

http://files.bdrive.com/netdrive/builds/NetDrive3_Setup-3.1.247.exe

Can you tell me if this test has worked ? I had a trial netdrive2 which just expired and I don’t want to upgrade and pay for netdrive 3 until it is working correctly. I downloaded this link but because my trial of net2 expired I cannot test it.

@wendy-lord

It’s working now. We received feedbacks that this version fixed the auto-login issue.

I’m on version 3.1.234 and still experiencing this issue. I’ll be forwarding my log files.