Netdrive3 Date and time issue

The date and time can be off as much as 2 days in the future. Both windows and mac os. Checked server time and client time match. Files show tomorrow for newly created files. to clarify I am using webdav protocol.

Hello vickie.

Thank you for using NetDrive.

Could you set “use server time for files/folders”?

You can set the option after pressing “OPTIONs” in a drive item.

Regards.

I have tried it with server time for files and folders and with out. It almost appears there is a time conversion issue. The time on the file is different if I look at it on the local network v looking at it through netdrive3. If I toggle the check box on server date the date on the file changes from 24 hours in the future to 7 hours in the future. The server and the computers all have the same time and time zone. I now have two clients having this problem with netdrive3 and webdav. Both clients are using Synology rack stations for their servers. One client is windows pc only and the other is both mac and Windows.

Could you attach debug log files to figure out details?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no credential information in the log files.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.