Netdrive (Un)Mount impossible

NetDrive version: 3
Windows/Mac Version: 10

Immediatly after installing NetDrive 3 and logging in a driveletter Y: appears as assigned to my DropBox. I don’t know where this all comes from ( maybe a previous version of NetDrive 2 ?? ) but I cannot unmount this drive letter nor can I assign this driveletter to my Dropbox in NetDrive 3. When I try so I get a message “Drive letter already in use”.

As this problem occurs also on a fully fresh configured Windows 10 machine this setting should come from my account.

Does anybody know how to fix this ??

Hello job1

Could you attache debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Regards.

Goodmorning jyyoon,

For your additional information:

I use Netdrive on 2 laptops, one of them is brand new. It looks like the error is transferred by some account setting. The attached logfiles are form the new laptop. The old one will
retire as soon as the new one is fully configured with all software.

I also added a printscreen showing that the Y drive is already present although it is not mapped by NetDrive.If you find something strange let me know.

With kind regards,

Job ten Doeschate

General manager

Direct +31 38 2068205

Handy +31 654 755720

Logo Polomnis 10 mm hoog drukwerk Excel

Polomnis b.v. – Industrieweg 1a – NL-8263 AA Kampen – Tel. +31 38 2068200 –
www.polomnis.com

KvK: 08176775 –
IBAN: NL35DEUT0405201472 – BIC: DEUTNL2N – BTW: NL819783535B01

This disclaimer applies to all emailmessages and annexes (hereafter together: “messages”) sent by or on behalf of (employee’s of)

Polomnis b.v. (hereafter: Polomnis) No rights can be derived from any messages sent by or on behalf of Polomnis. The information

in any messages sent by or on behalf of Polomnis may be confidential and is intended to be exclusively meant for the addressee(s).

If you expect the message you received not to be meant for you, please do not use it’s content, notify the sender by returning

this message and destroy all remaining copies of the message. Polomnis does not accept any liability for an incorrect, incomplete

or late delivery of this message. All messages sent by or on behalf of Polomnis are checked on virusses prior to the sending.

Nevertheless Polomnis does not accept any liability for the consequenses of a non-virusfree receipt.

Verzonden: vrijdag 10 mei 2019 08:14

nd3svc.log (6.37 KB)

nd3api_explorer.exe.log (239 KB)

nd3api_ndagent.exe.log (0 Bytes)

nd3api_NetDrive.exe.log (0 Bytes)

nd3api_SnippingTool.exe.log (393 Bytes)

nd3svc_Dropbox Polomnis.log (314 Bytes)

nd3svc_Dropbox Privé.log (1.78 KB)

nd3svc_Dropbox Privénd3svc_Dropbox Privé0.log (4.18 KB)

nd3svc_DropBox Privénd3svc_DropBox Privé0nd3svc_DropBox Privé1.log (1.23 KB)

nd3svc_DropBox Privénd3svc_DropBox Privé0nd3svc_DropBox Privé1nd3svc_DropBox Privé2.log (5.11 KB)

nd3svc_DropBox Zakelijk.log (1.7 KB)

nd3svc_DropBox Zakelijknd3svc_DropBox Zakelijk0.log (1.59 KB)

nd3svc_DropBox Zakelijknd3svc_DropBox Zakelijk0nd3svc_DropBox Zakelijk1.log (612 KB)

ndagent.log (3.11 KB)

NetDrive3_job.log (305 Bytes)

I will review the log files.

Regards.

Dear jyyoon,

Is there already any news about a solution for my problem??

As soon as I startup Netdrive the Y: drive appears; it disappears as soon as I quit from NetDrive.

With kind regards,

Job ten Doeschate

General manager

Direct +31 38 2068205

Handy +31 654 755720

Logo Polomnis 10 mm hoog drukwerk Excel

Polomnis b.v. – Industrieweg 1a – NL-8263 AA Kampen – Tel. +31 38 2068200 –
www.polomnis.com

KvK: 08176775 –
IBAN: NL35DEUT0405201472 – BIC: DEUTNL2N – BTW: NL819783535B01

This disclaimer applies to all emailmessages and annexes (hereafter together: “messages”) sent by or on behalf of (employee’s of)

Polomnis b.v. (hereafter: Polomnis) No rights can be derived from any messages sent by or on behalf of Polomnis. The information

in any messages sent by or on behalf of Polomnis may be confidential and is intended to be exclusively meant for the addressee(s).

If you expect the message you received not to be meant for you, please do not use it’s content, notify the sender by returning

this message and destroy all remaining copies of the message. Polomnis does not accept any liability for an incorrect, incomplete

or late delivery of this message. All messages sent by or on behalf of Polomnis are checked on virusses prior to the sending.

Nevertheless Polomnis does not accept any liability for the consequenses of a non-virusfree receipt.

Hello guys,

since you asked me to send some log files I haven’t heard anything anymore. As I am a user with a license that I paid for I assume that I can enjoy your quick support ??

Please solve my problem A.S.A.P.

Regards

Job

Hi Folks,

still no reaction from your side. Do you realize that there are paying customers who simply expect you to investigate and solve their problems ???

I did some investigating myself:

I removed my own account
I removed NetDrive 3 from my laptop
I restarted my laptop
I reinstalled the NetDrive 3 software
I created a new NetDrive account and logged in on Netdrive with the new account
I created 2 new mappings to my 2 dropbox accounts
Then everything seemed to work fine!
I went home and there everything seemed to work fine as well!
This morning I returned in the office and nothing worked anymore. Both my DropBox accounts could not be mappen and I got the message that the drives ( Y: and Z: ) are mapped already although they are not visible in my explorer.
I removed both my DropBox Mappings from NetDrive and recreated a new mapping to my business Dropbox and it worked again but the new created mapping to my personal DropBox did not work.

WHAT KIND OF STRANGE SOFTWARE IS IT THAT YOU ARE ASKING MONEY FOR???

Do you expect me to recreate my mappings every day, hoping that it will work???

IF YOU NEED ANY INFORMATION FROM ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM LET ME KNOW, BUT DO SOMETHING!!!

Hello

So sorry for late. I missed this topic.

I am researching about your issue.

You will get response as soon as possible.

Regards.

Hello job1

I researched about your issue. But I couldn’t find from the log files you attached and your posts.

Can we have a remote session via AnyDesk on next week to show me the issue and research.

If you can, let me know your AnyDesk Address and the time available with timezone.

Regards.

Hello jyyoon,

Glad that I am finally getting response. A remote session could help, but I am not familiar with AnyDesk and don’t have that installed. I have TeamViewer, but mayby you have some tool that I can
download for e AnyDesk session (TeamVierwer uses TeamViewer QuickSupport for that purposes).

I am in the Amsterdam time zone available between 07.00 AM and 21.00 PM on working days ( Mon-Fri )

With kind regards,

Job ten Doeschate

General manager

Direct +31 38 2068205

Handy +31 654 755720

Verzonden: vrijdag 24 mei 2019 04:22

Sorry for so late again.

You can download AnyDesk from https://anydesk.com/en/downloads.

It is very similar to TeamViewer. I have a teamviewer too but it’s old version. The old version of TeamViewer cannot connect to the newer version. So we use AnyDesk.

Regards.

I downloaded AnyDesk.

On my new laptop I downgraded to NetDrive2 and that works for the moment. I will continue working with NetDrive 3 on my old laptop as well and as soon as the problem occurs again I will
let you know and leave that laptop unchanged so that you can see what happens when we have the AnyDesk session.

I will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Regards and a nice weekend!

Verzonden: vrijdag 24 mei 2019 11:30

Hello job1.

Thank you for your help.

What about 10:00 am(GMT+1, your time) on this Wednesday ?

Regards.

Hello. Jyyoon,

I scheduled our AnyDesk session for Wednesday 1.00 am my local time.

How do you want me to send you my AnyDesk adress??

With kind regards,

Job ten Doeschate

Verzonden: maandag 27 mei 2019 09:34

1.00 am?
I think it’s miss type of 10:00 am.

Give me AnyDesk address via private message to me.

Regards.

You are right, a mistype, that should be 10.00 am.

What is your private message adres for sending you my AnyDesk adress?

Regards, Job

You can send me a private message on this forum.

Click my avatar, and press “Message” button.

Regards.