Netdrive Keeps defaulting to same OneDrive

Hi

On initial setup I managed to connect my business OneDrive account and then my personal OneDrive account. Now, however, NetDrive is connecting to my business OneDrive account twice. I have tried deleting both connections. I have made sure I am logged out of OneDrive. I have gone into my browser and deleted all saved passwords but still no luck. Every time I try to connect OneDrive I get defaulted back to my business OneDrive and I can’t connect my personal OneDrive no matter what I try.

Very annoying.

Dear adrian-76b5,

Thank you for interesting in NetDrive.

I just tested it, and both my personal OneDrive and OneDrive for Business were connected successfully.

Delete Drive Items related to OneDrive. And would you like to log out of both your personal OneDrive and OneDrive for Business from your web browser and try again?

If you issue persists, please let me know.

Stay healthy.
Regards.

Hi

I already did what you suggested before I logged the query. Please read my original query and you will see. I logged out of everything - I deleted all passwords in my browser. I delated the NetDrive connections.

It still keeps defaulting to my business drive only.

Regards

Adrian

Dear Adrian,

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Regards.

Dear Adrian,

I have one question.
Have you signed out of your OneDrive for business account from the OneDrive Portal?

Regards.

Hi,

I have made absolutely sure I am logged out of everything. As soon as I try to connect to OneDrive - I am redirected to a bdrive website and then to OneDrive login and it logs in automatically. I can’t choose which OneDrive account to log into. It is really annoying.

Log files attached.

Regards

Adrian

nd3svc_OneDrive for Business (Graph API).zip (43.4 KB)

I have signed out of OneDrive in every place I can. I don’t know what you mean by the portal. I have closed the app on my PC - I have gone to the website and made sure I am logged out.

Dear Adrian,

Would you like to log out from the URL below?
https://login.microsoftonline.com/

And please remove the OneDrive Drive Item created in NetDrive and create it again.

If you issue persists, please let me know.

Regards.

Hi,

I had already done that before I contacted you the first time. I am currently not logged in to microsoft at all. If I go to that link it asks me if I want to log in - I am not logged in.

Regards

Adrian

Dear Adrian,

Then, press the More Button of the Drive Item, move to Config, press the CONNECT button in Config, and try connecting again.

Regards.

When you click the CONNECT button on the Config page, will you be automatically logged in from your web browser? Or is it asked to enter your login information?

It is logging me in automatically

Dear Adrian,

That’s weird…
If you are all logged out in the web browser, when you click the CONNECT button on the Config page, you will not be automatically logged in in the web browser.

Your web browser will ask you to enter your login information.

Exactly - If I try to access OneDrive through the browser but not via NetDrive then it asks me to enter login details. If NetDrive tries to access OneDrive via the browser it logs in automatically. i.e. NetDrive is causing the automatic login. If I manually try to access OneDrive using the browser I have to enter login credentials but when NetDrive launches the browser it just logs in automatically. Very annoying and makes NetDrive absolutely useless to me.

NetDrive launches system default web browser.

Did you use system default web browser when you logout from all OneDrive accounts?

Yes I did.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.