Netdrive Crashing

Since updating to the latest version Netdrive continues to crash without warning. The drive disappears from My Computer but the Netdrive control panel is still showing the drive as mounted, however it is unable to unmount the drive.

W10 64 latest build

Please set the log level to VERBOSE and reproduce the issue. Then, follow the instructions at the following link to send us the debug log file: How to attach a log file.

Please note that the log file will not contain any login-related credentials. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

While waiting for your reply I reverted to a previous version of NetDrive which performed perfectly.

I have just reinstalled the latest build, set the error log as you asked and will report back later once the error has had time to occur.

3 posts were split to a new topic: NetDrive crashing with recent version

After your request for a Verbose error log I updated to the latest build and I am pleased to say that since then (am GMT on 19-01-23 ) the error has not happened again, so I assume that there was a glitch in the first upgrade process that did not happen in the second.

I upgraded in the same way both times, and am now successfully running 3.17.817

Can we consider this closed or is there anything else you would like me to do?

We apologize for the delay in response and any inconvenience this may have caused. Our team was on holiday for the Korean Lunar New Year and we greatly appreciate your patience.

If the error does not occur again, it can be considered closed. However, if the issue reappears in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know. We appreciate your cooperation in troubleshooting and resolving the issue.

Thanks for your reply, I can confirm that the error has still not reappeared so hopefully I will not have to contact you again

1 Like