Netdrive causes Safari to Hang Up

When I have Netdrive running it will sometimes cause Safari to hang on startup. Safari will open but will not load any pages for a couple of minutes. If I close Netdrive then Safari will act normally again. This seems to only happen after Netdrive has been running for a day or two.

Netdrive 3.12.237
Mac Catalina 10.15.7
Safari Version 14.0 (15610.1.28.1.9, 15610)
Netdrive loading Dropbox and Onedrive

Hello.

Thank you for using NetDrive.

Could you attach debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Regards.

Logs attached

nd3log.zip (860 KB)

Hello.

I got the files you attached and reviewed them.

I found a bug of your issue. I will let you know and check as soon as fixing it.

Regards.

Hello.

Thank you for waiting.

Could you try with a following test version?
https://files.bdrive.com/netdrive/builds/e0a7524b6cca428daffce8cb0e170e25/NetDriveInstaller-3.12.247.dmg

Regards.

Hello.

I think you couldn’t login with the test version 3.12.247.

But, you can use it now.

Please give me a feedback after using it.

Regards.

I was able to install this version. Since then I have had my browser hang on me a couple of times. It is not just Safari. Today, when Safari hung on start I also opened Microsoft Edge and that also hung for a couple of minutes while Safari was hung up. After a minute or two both will then start to load pages.

I can’t figure out what causes this as it seems to happen randomly. The only thing I know is that if I close Netdrive while the browser is hung up, it will start working.

Can we have a remote session via AnyDesk?

I can help you with the remote session.

If you want, let me know your AnDesk address and the time you are available with UTC.

You can download the AnyDesk from https://anydesk.com/en/downloads.

Regards.

I wouldn’t mind but it is very random. I can’t make it happen on demand. But, it did just happen again opening the link to this thread. At the same time that Safari was hanging on my Mac I was able to open sites at the same time on my iPad and my phone, both connected to the same network as the Mac.

Then, Please attach debug log files again after reproducing your issue?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.