NetDrive 3 keeps freezing after upgrade

NetDrive 3 ver [3.17.799] keeps freezing my system randomly after upgrade. we finally installed newest version from 2023 but we are not sure this will fix the issue.
when my system is frozen i reboot wont work since it will freeze rebooting too.
the only way i was able to fix it is to try to kill all netdrive 3 processes and then restart.
-My question is what happens if the connection to the webdav server gets interrupted for 1 minute for example, will explorer just freeze until it comes back online? and does it even come back online automatically on its own or we need to kill the application?

We also get these on event log:
The description for Event ID 2 from source NetDrive3_Service_NetDrive3 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
The following information was included with the event:
ServiceMain : starting
-=–=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The description for Event ID 2 from source NetDrive3 Agent cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
ServiceMain : installing or set running
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The description for Event ID 2 from source nd3svc cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
ServiceMain : Wait and set running after 10000
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The description for Event ID 2 from source NetDrive3 Agent cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
The following information was included with the event: set SERVICE_RUNNING
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The description for Event ID 2 from source NetDrive3_Service_NetDrive3 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
OpenService Error : OpenService [NetDrive3_Service_NetDrive3] failed, error code = 1060
=-=-===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The description for Event ID 2 from source nd3svc cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
ServiceMain : already running? status = 4
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
then when it freezes we get this:
The program explorer.exe version 10.0.17763.3113 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 4200
Start Time: 01d9244a63b30766
Termination Time: 60000
Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe
Report Id: f1e542b7-735a-498f-b014-5d6bae06ccf4
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Hang type: Unknown
=-==-=-==-=-=-=-==-
Faulting application name: nd3svc.exe, version: 3.17.799.1, time stamp: 0x638049cc
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.17763.1490, time stamp: 0x48ac8393
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x000000000006e77e
Faulting process id: 0x10ac
Faulting application start time: 0x01d924480d3092ae
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bdrive\NetDrive3\x64\nd3svc.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll
Report Id: 8130fad5-840d-460c-971b-26722c241ec7
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

After i upgraded to 3.17.817 (Build 817) i dont see issues yet but sometimes it happens after 12 hours or more

If the server is not responding, NetDrive will continue attempting to connect to the server. This may prevent you from browsing or accessing files on your server. Once the server is back online, NetDrive will resume file operations. During this time, the explorer may be unresponsive. In the meantime, you can open another explorer to browse your local files.

Hello Support,
this is really bad :frowning: the explorer froze again and i was able to open the task manager and as soon as i killed one of the nd3svc.exe files that was running all came back to normal. While all was frozen i could still access the netdrive application and even hit the browse button and all was brows"able" but explorer was frozen.

CaptureNetDrive

Please set the log level to VERBOSE and reproduce the issue. Then, follow the instructions at the following link to send us the debug log file: How to attach a log file.

Please note that the log file will not contain any login-related credentials. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Hello it froze again and i switched it to verbose but after it froze and i killed the file again and after the second file it started working again.
NetDrive3_1.zip (600.9 KB)

here is another log from today after it froze
nd3svc_ClouD_ISSUE AGAIN2.log.zip (3.7 MB)

Found no specific issues in the log files.

What’s the version of Windows you are running on the machine?

Windows server 2019 version 1809 OS build 17763.3770 with remote desktop users

We will install the same version of Windows in our test environment and attempt to reproduce the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.