Multiple instances of any/all my other apps still running

NetDrive version: 3.7.687
Windows/Mac Version: Win7-64bit

I’m a new user of NetDrive. A couple days after installing it, I noticed much MUCH memory taken up and not released. Then I noticed multiple instances of my applications still having a process showing in task manager, even after exiting those apps. Chrome, Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop, etc, even a game I play, each left multiple (not just one) separate “ghost” processes still running after exiting the respective app. Looking with Process Monitor, I noticed the ghost process has an open handle to a log file in C:\ProgramData\NetDrive3\nd3log\ – essentially one log file for each application I had used up to that point – and NONE of those applications used storage mapped via NetDrive.

I exited NetDrive, set it to not run on startup, and rebooted. Problem still there.
I disabled both NetDrive services and rebooted, problem is gone.
NetDrive was causing this problem.

Why is NetDrive keeping logs of my application programs? And why are these logs latching on to my applications, even after quitting the apps, causing multiple ghost processes running for each app eating up memory?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Is there no support for this product that I’ve paid for??

Hello KD_LA

Thank you for using NetDrive and sorry for late.

I’m not sure why your application processes have a handle of netdrive log file.

Could you attach log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Regards

Attached is the log folder with the existing logs: ExistingLogs.zip

I changed the log level to verbose as described, then rebooted, then ran Photoshop and exit it 3 times. New/updated log files are attached as NewLogs.zip

As you can see from the Task manager screenshot, 3 Photoshop processes are still running even through I exited Photoshop each time. This is very frustrating.

ExistingLogs.zip (1.2 MB)
NewLogs.zip (259.3 KB)
TaskManager01

Hello KD_LA

I got the files you attached.

I will review it as soon as possible.

Regards.

I want my money back. Your software doesn’t work right and I’m not seeing proper support for something that I paid money for. Kindly refund my purchase and close my account.

We have cancelled your license and requested for full refund now.

After this email, please understand this account will no more be active since I am closing this account kourosh.derakhshani@outlook.com immediately.

Regards.