Local network: Synology Connection error

I have a connection error, although i can access my Synology online. I have reviewed the Connection Erorrs post of Aug’19, yet cannot connect. What do i do?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

I changed the log to VERBOSE, but i cannot to my Synology storage device. I cannot follow the explanation of how to attach a log file for failing to log to NetDrive3. I can see the storage device online, but still cannot access it through NetDrive3. I just bought a license with 1yr support service, so need help setting it up correctly. How do i get direct help, or is this chat the only way? P

ysh
team

February 21

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

How to attach a log file NetDrive
Change Log Level
First, check your settings and change log level to VERBOSE. Go to Settings: [image] Change log level to VERBOSE: [22] Set to DEBUG if you use old version because there is no VERBOSE log level. Get back to DRIVES screen
Changed log level takes effect when you leave SETTINGS screen. Reproduce your problem !
After changing log level you must repeat your steps to reproduce the problem you have. This time it will be logged in relevant log files. Send Log File
Within your driv…

There is no credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Please refer to following help page.

Synology WebDAV port is usually 5005 for HTTP access and 5006 for HTTPS.

http://www.netdrive.net/wiki/netdrive/application-manual/add-configure-drive/webdav-config/

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.