High Bandwidth Usage for nd3svc.exe

I have noticed that the Bdrive process nd3svc.exe is active whilst the computer is otherwise inactive and this period of netdrive activity can be quite lengthy. During this time the process consumes a large amount of bandwidth.
Are there measures that can be taken to reduce/limit the bandwidth used? What is the Netdrive app doing during this period of high network usage?

Regards.

Dear prhamlet1967,

Thank you for using NetDrive.

Bandwidth can be set in Drive Item settings. Please check the attached screenshot.

Regards.

Thank you for the reply tsjeong. By limiting the Bandwidth via this setting I believe I would be limiting the download of active file transfers. As I use netdrive to mount a remote file system that contains my multimedia data I do not want to do this. What I would like to do is limit the non-requested network drive access which consumes a large amount of bandwidth without being requested to by myself using a multimedia client app.
Does that make sense?

Hello.

if the network bandwidth is consumed, there must be requests by the other program.

If you attach debug log files after reproducing the issue, we can figure out which program requests file I/O.

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.