Error saving/opening PDF files

I’m using Acrobat Pro DC on my MacBook (M1, macOS 11.6) and connecting to my Synology NAS via WebDav. I’m having trouble when I modify a PDF and try to save it to a network folder. I get an error when saving and/or opening PDFs. This issue does not occur with local folders.

We tested reading, modifying and writing PDF using Acrobat Pro DC on M1 Mac Mini (macOS 11.6) connected to Synology NAS (WebDAV). We found no problem.

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Please find the log files attached.

We tested reading, modifying and writing PDF using Acrobat Pro DC on M1 Mac Mini (macOS 11.6) connected to Synology NAS (WebDAV). We found no problem.

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

How to attach a log file NetDrive

1. Change Log Level First, check your settings and change log level to VERBOSE. 1A. If you cannot login At your login screen: [image] Click SETTINGS at the lower right corner. Change Log level to VERBOSE and go back to login screen to apply the change: [image] 1B. If you can login Go to Settings: [image] Change log level to VERBOSE: [22] Set to DEBUG if you use old version because there is no VERBOSE log level. Go back to DRIVES screen. Changed log level takes effect when you leave …

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Is there any update on this issue? I have done extensive troubleshooting with Adobe, and the problem is not on their end.

I am once again attaching log files for this issue. Please address.

Archive.zip (7.37 MB)

Hello.

I got the log files you attached and reviewed them.

I think it occurs in “Davy” drive.

I found the lastest error while uploading at [2021/09/20]. There is no errors while uploading from 09/20.

The issue might be not reproduced while debug log level is “VERBOSE”.

If you reproduce the issue and attach again them, I will review them again.

According to the log files already attached, HTTP 403 error occurred. The file can be uploaded but cannot be overwritten.

Please check the permission for overwriting.

Regards.

The permissions for there “Davy” drive are set correctly (full read/wrtie including subfolders). This only occurs with Acrobat. Every other app can save and read files. I am attaching the Acrobat error message I receive when I try to open a file I have saved.

82_2.png

Ok.

I think it’s better to have a remote session.

If you want to, let me know your AnyDesk address and the time you are available with UTC.

AnyDesk can be downloaded from Download AnyDesk for Free

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.