When trying to connect to a drive, the user gets an error message: “Netrdrive : Drive letter already used.” This is happening to several employees in our company that are working remotely.
- Happens no matter which drive letter we select, including when we try “auto”
- “Mount on boot” is UNCHECKED
- Connection was just fine previously, but suddenly starts having this issue.
- Uninstalling Netdrive, restarting, and re-installing Netdrive fixes the issue for a few days, then it comes back
- Latest Netdrive updates are installed.
- Tried the command “net use * /delete” in an elevated command prompt, did not help
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. We are losing a lot of productivity due to users having this issue.