Constant Crashing When Browsing Google Drive Folder

I compared NetDrive to three other similar tools and really liked it best, so we purchased multiple licenses. When purchased this issue was not present and only began after updates, but now NetDrive crashes almost every time we try to browse a Google Drive folder. It will initially display the folder file list and then crash.

When it crashes windows file explorer no longer works and thus the machine becomes unresponsive. The machine the crash happens on will not reboot. It hangs forever at the restarting spinner. Only using task manager to end all NetDrive processes/activity will restore the machine to a functioning state that it can then be rebooted.

I have made note in the crash msg box several times.

This happens on multiple workstations and is such a problem that I must explore one of the alternate solutions since we can no longer accomplish the task of locating files on Google Drives using NetDrive 3

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hello.

Could you attach debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.