Cant connect to Synology WebDav

Was working fine, but now Netdrive 3 says: “PLease check the sever information”. All of my info is correct, checked ports open, checked IP block list, checked IP address and account access, but still cant figure out why I cant connect anymore. Please help.

Tks

Hello.

Thank you for using NetDrive.

Could you attach debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Regards.

Netdrive logs.zip (406.0 KB)

As requested logs attached. Tks in advance for the help!

Dear aoropeza9,

WebDAV Drive Item log file was not attached.

Please attach a log file of the drive item in issue.

Regards.

Sorry, i sorted the logs by date so i would only send logs that were updated recently. All of the other logs had no recent info. Here they are attached. BTW the drive that I am having an issue with is Syno_Aorox. I have since deleted the drive and tried reconnecting, but I cant seem to get a connection after entering IP and credentials. Please let me know if u need anything else[

Netdrive logs (v2).zip|attachment](upload://9h08rYQo18JbyNcTZf5cMePOifK.zip) (468.5 KB)

Netdrive logs (v2).zip (468.5 KB)

atached

Hello.

I reviewed the log files you attached. But they were not logged in VERBOSE level.

Could you please attach again after setting log level to VERBOSE?

Regards.

Note sure why, my Log Level = VERBOSE. I reattached the logs after unsuccessfully being able to add a drive and receiving the “Please check server information” error.

NetDrive Logs v2.zip (1.8 MB)

NetDrive3_useraccount.log file is not attached.

Could you attach it?

here u go, fingers crossed

NetDrive3_aorop.log (593 Bytes) [quote=“jyyoon, post:10, topic:183960”]
NetDrive3_useraccount.log file
[/quote]

Hello.

The last log was written at 2019/10/19.

I think we should have a remote session to resolve this issue.

If you want, let me know your AnyDesk address and the time you are available with UTC.

It can be downloaded from Download AnyDesk for Free.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.