Buffering/Stuttering of streamed audio/video files with MEGA.nz drive

Hi there.

I was evaluating NetDrive and faced one issue holding me back from using NetDrive productively. When playing music or opening a video file (all files not to big - music files approx. 5 - 10 MB per file. Video file around 500MB or so) I get constantly interruptions when playing that music/video file. I assume that it is a kind of buffering but that never should happen on my fast internet connection. I also evaluated your competitor RaiDrive and there all streamed files are played without any issues, without any stuttering or interruptions. From that I conclude that this isn’t a problem with my connection and it is not a problem with MEGAs services. Still I would like to choose NetDrive because of the background uploads and other features but that streaming problem is a real concern for me because in every song I get interruptions. Could you maybe check the params for MEGA? Maybe it can be fixed. Thanks!

• NetDrive up-to-date
  • Used players: Groove Music for audio files; VLC for video files
  • Win 10 1909

Hello.

Could you attach debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Regards.

Hi! Thanks for the quick response. Here’s the log.

nt3log.zip (2.2 MB)

Described problem occured multiple times starting 12:55 o’clock with used video file “20110627_1436.mpg” for reproducing the issue.

Hello.

I reviewed the log files you attached.

The download speed was about 540KB/s according to your log files.

Mean speed (B/s): 540977

So, I tried to reproduce your issue with movie files and check the speed.

The mean download speed was about 2MB/s according to my log file.

Mean speed (B/s): 2561937

Also the issue you faced was not reproduced.

I’m not sure why the issue happened

Does the issue persists?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.