Background upload stuck at 99%

Hi,
When I try to upload a file using windows explorer, it very rapidly copies the file (to the cache I assume) but when it gets to 99%, it basically freezes until the file has finished uploading, which can be several minutes depending on the size of the file. I have tried checking and unchecking “Background Upload” box but it doesn’t seem to make a difference. I don’t want to use “On-the-fly”, so what can I do to help avoid this?

Thanks

Hello.

Could you attach debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may caused.

Regards.

Hi,

I have sent you a PM with the logs attached.

Thanks

Hello.

Sorry for late. I reviewed the files you sent.

I recommend using background uploading.

There is no exact reason for the log files, but it seems that for some reason it failed to trigger background uploading.

I will check again regarding background uploading.

Regards.

Thanks for that but I have it set to background upload and it isn’t working. Also have you had a chance to look at the logs I sent you for why it is so slow for me to access my Google Drive files even though I have registered an API.

Hello.

I guess you are using plex media server with google drive.

I think it was slow because the Explorer requested to read the video files when you browse a folder with many video files with Explorer.

Alose because Plex Transcoder.exe was requesting a lot of video files on the mounted drive.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.