Anything uploaded over 5gb disconnects the drive

Server specs:
Win10, Ryzen 1500x, cache drive on a 500gb SSD, connection to Google drive.

So I’ve noticed when I upload a file over 4gb, the drive just disconnects itself. But weirdly, it still uploads anything on the waiting list still, but I cannot access the drive at all. It turns into "local disk, and Plex or anything accessing the drive just goes into like pause, until that certain file uploads and is done. I can’t even get into the logs folder because of this.

Can someone help pls?

Hello.

Thank you for using NetDrive.

I will try to reproduce your issue.

And Could you attach debug log files to figure out what happened?

After setting the log level to VERBOSE, please reproduce the problem and send us the debug log file :

There is no login related credential information in the log files.

Please reboot the pc after the issue occurs.

Regards.

cache.zip|attachment (4.9 MB)

issue always reoccurs after restart

Any luck in finding out?

I got the files and reviewed them.

I found the process “Sonarr.exe” copied the files to the drive.

Unfortunately, this is an issue that appears because the background upload works only when the explorer copies the file.

Explorer may stop until all files are uploaded.

We’ll do some technical research to improve performance on this issue.

Regards.

I did some tests, and also found out that this was an explorer interacting with netdrive.
I put it on explorer-only transfer (not background). I then copied a 5gb file on the same system, and it reached 99%, showed up on netdrive as transferring, and stayed at 99% on explorer until it fully uploaded on netdrive.

So somehow, it doesn’t fully copy to the cache drive? or netdrive is using system resourced? Im also starting to get a memory leak because of this, sometimes the process is using 1.9gb of ram

Hi

Is there any follow-ups to this? Its getting to the point where i cannot upload large files anymore and im trying to get some up

Hello.

Sorry for late.

I was in a holiday for last few days.

If you upload a file with a process other than explorer, we cannot help it right now.

Our development team will discuss about this issue.

And if the memory leak issue exists, I will check it.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.