WebDAV - need to close ND3 and all associated services and restart NetDrive in every time I change Wi-fi Network

Dear Maxim,

I tested switching WiFi networks on my PC, and NetDrive continued to work fine. In your case, the issue of NetDrive stopping when changing WiFi networks could be due to several reasons:

1. Network Configuration Issues: Your network or router settings may affect NetDrive connections when switching WiFi networks.
  2. Firewall or Security Software: Firewalls or security software may block NetDrive connections on the new network.
  3. IP Address Change: Changing WiFi networks can change your PC’s IP address, causing existing connections to drop. NetDrive might not recognize this change and attempt to maintain the previous connection.
  4. DNS Cache Issues: The DNS cache might conflict with new network settings, causing connection issues.
  5. NetDrive Bug or Configuration: There could be a bug or configuration issue in NetDrive that prevents it from automatically reconnecting when the network changes.

To resolve this issue, please check your network settings, firewall, and security software configurations, and ensure you are using the latest version of NetDrive.
https://downloads.bdrive.com/netdrive/builds/fb75ca1323d74d739fc45a8e41ff189a/NetDrive3_Setup-3.18.1080.exe
If the problem persists, please send us the log files for further analysis.

To help us diagnose the issue:

1. Please set the log level to VERBOSE
  2. Reproduce the problem.
  3. Afterward, please follow the instructions in the following link to send us the debug log file:

Please be aware that the log file does not contain any login credentials.

Best regards