Team NetDrive management portal gone

Hi

up to few min ago when i logged in on the web browser i had an admin GUI that lets me activate or add user, but now its is gone, as if my admin account had become a normal user.

it is very problematic as i was using a trial of the team netdrive services to show my boss so we would subscribe to those services.

Basically i added 2 user, gave them and my self ( the admin) 1 device, after that my main account lost admin rights.

Can you help plz.

Frank

Hi

up to few min ago when i logged in on the web browser i had a admin UI that lets me activate or add user, but now its is gone, as if my admin account had become a normal user.

it is very problematic as i was using a trial of the team netdrive services to show my boss so we would subscribe to those services.

Basically i added 2 user, gave them and my self ( the admin) 1 device, after that my main account lost admin rights.

Can you help plz.

Frank

Please tell me how to get my management panel , so i can buy a yearly licences pack.

I seems that you buy an yearly license pack. I will close this topic. Feel free to contact me if you have any other problem. Sorry for the late response.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.