- File lock for WebDAV
- Client-side file encryption
- Shared drive item for teams
- Private key based encryption of user data
- Command line interface (CLI) to mount / unmount drive
- New protocol / cloud service support like Backblaze B2, Wasabi, etc.
- Master password to change settings, or add/remove drives
- Offline file and folder access (Sync later when online)
- Auto reconnect on connection failure
- Multilanguage installer & GUI
- Option for limiting bandwidth
- IPv6 support
Feel free to suggest a new feature.
NOTE: API for Google Drive ‘Computers’ does not supported by Google (yet).
Vote for auto-reconnect. Also will be nice, if:
- files with failed upload will be resended/reuploaded in ~10…60 minutes interval;
- option ‘delete then replace’ if file exist at destination and must be replaced;
Cache for uploading will be nice, but… see above. If You write >100 files in cache, and then need to control manually, which is uploaded, and which not…
One more, after today games with last build … Will be nice, if drive page ‘on each drive picture’ have, potentialy, up to ~4 icons for:
- ‘uploading now’;
- ‘downloading now’;
- ‘have failed files’;
- ‘have files waiting transfer’;
Yes, most part of this information is on ‘uploading’ tab, but…