My system is set for reduced security and this did not allow me to run netfdrive3. (The coonect button fails.) Do I need to reduce security even further to permissive security? Other competing products do not require this.
Because NetDrive3 includes kext, reduced security is needed.
If you have a problem running NetDrive3, I can help you by having a remote session.
Please check P.M.
hello everyone, could you please help me with the configuration of apple pro m1 with netdrive? i can surf in my data but i can’t mount the unit.
Please follow the steps and try mount again.
To change the level of security on your startup disk:
- Shut down the Mac
- Press and hold the power button until you see “Loading startup options”
- Click Options
- Click Continue
If asked, select a user > Click Next > Enter password for admin account
- In the menu bar at the top, Select Utilities > Startup Security Utility
- Select the startup disk
If the disk is encrypted, Click Unlock > Enter Password > Click Unlock
- Click Security Policy
- Select Reduced Security
- Put a check next to “Allow user management of kernel extensions from identified developers”
- Click OK
- Enter admin password > click OK
- Once changes are applied, click the Apple icon and Restart
I already did it. But unfortunately it doesn’t work.
I found this guide on the forum!
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.