May Need to Roll Back

Good Afternoon:

I may need to roll back a couple of versions. Currently I have NetDrive3 version 3.14.309 running on a VPS using Windows Server 2008 R2. Yes I know 2008 is no longer supported. I have a new server to which I’m in the process of migrating everything, but it’s going to take another week or so to complete.

On Tue Dec 29, 2020, I updated NetDrive3 to a version prior to 3.14.309, but unfortunately I do not have that version number. I think it was 3.13.281 but I’m not certain. On that same day, Dec 29, I began having trouble with system RAM getting pegged at 100% usage. When this happens, the system becomes non-responsive (naturally) and it must be restarted. I have been unable to identify the actual culprit since by the time I get notified that there’s a problem, I can no longer RDP into the system and must use the provider’s control panel to do a restart. I’ve checked the event log after the fact but have found nothing. At the time of the incident, entries go from normal ones right to the restart entries. I can see nothing unusual.

After a few days, I saw the 3.14.309 update notification, so I installed that hoping the problem would be fixed, but it was not.

I don’t know for sure that NetDrive is the problem, but it is the only thing that changed around the time the problem started happening. The only MS updates the system gets anymore are Security Intelligence Updates (virus database I assume). It no longer receives regular windows updates.

So can someone please tell me how I can obtain previous versions of NetDrive3 so I can uninstall 3.14.309 and try an earlier version?

Thank you!

Scott

You can download it from you accounts page.

Regards.

Thanks jyyon! In case I need to go further back, are there earlier versions available for NetDrive3?

You can download earlier versions in our release note.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.