How do I set up SFTP with Netdrive 3

Hi I’ve installed nedrive3 but can’t get it to work. I’ve used netdrive 2 for a while now and it works perfectly but Netdrive 3???

I get the error message ‘Please check login credentials again’… what does that mean? I’ve set them up the same as I did for netdrive2 and that works.

Is there support for Netdrive? they have happily taken my money but not it doesn’t work I can’t find out where to get any help.

I get the error message ‘Please check login credentials again’. We are trying to run a business with many users and netdrive 2 worked great but this ‘Better Version’ doesn’t work at all and I can’t get any help.

This is the correct place to get the support, please reply to this message for continued conversation.

I see you purchased 3 devices of ND3 under paul@huttonvillage.co.uk account ID.
Did you try to login to NetDrive3 version software with paul@huttonvillage.co.uk ID?
Any screenshot will be helpful to support you.

Best regards.

loginfailednetdrive2

I have tried just about all the combinations that I can think of but nothing works and I continually get ’ login failed’.

The same parameters work with Netdrive2 but not with Netdrive3

Best Regads
Paul.

I have just installed netdrive3 and no matter what I put in it says ‘Please check login credentials again’. I have put the same un/pw as in netdrive2 and the same url using port 22 with SFTP but no matter what I do I get the same message. As far as I know I’m not using a proxy server and didn’t have to put anything like this in netdrive2

Please check if it works with following beta version.

http://files.bdrive.com/netdrive/builds/NetDrive3_Setup-3.4.422.exe

Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

All of your topics are merged into this topic.

Thank you, yes this version works

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know and sorry for the inconvenience it caused.

I had the same problem. This version worked also for me. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.