FTP wrong timestamps, SFTP ok

I run VSFTPD on my linux server and connect to that with Netdrive. With SFTP everything is fine, but with FTP the timestamps are what ever. I can’t even understand the pattern how the timestamps are off, usually the minutes are ok but hours and dates can be off by a month. It doesn’t matter if I’m using FTP or SFTP while saving, when ‘getting the directory’ the timestamps are always wrong with FTP connection and always right with SFTP.

PLEASE NOTE! When using a normal FTP client (FileZilla in my case), the timestamps are correct with BOTH connectiontypes (SFTP/FTP) so as I see it, the problem can’t be on my server. I’ve used Netdrive maybe for 6 months now and it’s been the same since day 1, newer versions haven’t helped. I’m using Win7 and Win10 on the computers I use with Netdrive, it’s the same on both.

I don’t want to use only SFTP as it’s much slower on my secure home network than FTP.

Dear porakone,

Thank you for using NetDrive.

The problem of FTP incorrect time was fixed in the next version. We will release NetDrive 3.9 Beta soon.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@porakone,

We released NetDrive 3.9 beta. Please update.

Thanks for using NetDrive.