Dropbox - This app is currently disabled

I noticed, that the latest NetDrive3’s Dropbox mount is not available from today. Reconnecting the app gives “This app is currently disabled” message from DropBox. DropBox is a paid account.

Esta mañana, de repente no he podido conectarme a Dropbox en dos de mis servidores. Hasta ayer estuvo funcionando sin problema.

Our client is experiencing this issue as well. Is this a known new issue?

Same here. Netdrive, dropbox, are you assholes going to do something about this? It’s not like it’s freewware, we paid for this

Same here. This is why I paid for this app. Please fix ASAP!!!

Do you have any news about this problem? We have 24hrs without being able to access the folder that enabled the netdrive from the IIS through a virtual directory.
Thanks.

I have the same problem. Stopped working today 07/09/2024
Dropbox account is active and I can get it if I go to the Dropbox website.

Is there an update on the status of the Dropbox issue? Netdrive/BDrive still shows as disabled within the Dropbox portal.

We are having the same problem here, and NETDRIVE support does not respond, how absurd is that, I have even canceled the payment for the automatic renewal of this application here. And I’m looking for another alternative, where I have better support.

same here. got a crapy response after many emails that it is a dropbox issue. I had contacted dropbox and they are saying it is Netdrive issue. For your brand sake, fix this issue!

Same problem here. Please provide an update on this issue.

I contacted DROPBOX support, they carried out several tests and came to the conclusion that the problem is in the NetDrive app, and it was recommended that the BDrive technical team contact the Dropbox development sector at the link http:// DBX Platform for Developers - Dropbox. I hope BDrive resolves this as quickly as possible, as they do not respond to their customers directly.

1 Like

Hola,
de casualidad tienes alguna noticia nueva al respecto, tampoco nos podemos conectar, de momento estamos usando una solución alternativa pero no tiene todas las funciones que ocupamos. Airlivedrive por si te sirve de algo.
Saludos
Gracias

I am having the same problem with NetDrive3 - i.e. I can no longer connect to Dropbox. This problem started after I installed the Windows 10 updates (October 8, 2024—KB5044273 OS Builds 19044.5011 and 19045.5011) and (October 8, 2024-KB5044091 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2) this morning. I am using NetDrive 3 ver. 3.17.900. I have not been able to upgrade to ver. 3.17.960 (despite repeated attempts) because it doesn’t work properly (at least not on my computer). In any case, please resolve the Dropbox connection problem ASAP. Thank you.

How have they not responded!? So many subscribers paid for this service exclusively for Dropbox sync, and they allow this issue to persist for multiple days? It’s insane.

Hello,

We have just been made aware of the Dropbox issue you mentioned. We are actively investigating the root cause of the problem with the Dropbox connection.

Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to identify and resolve this issue as quickly as possible to minimize any inconvenience. We will keep you updated and notify you as soon as a solution is found.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and we appreciate your patience. We will provide updates as soon as they become available.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello,

The Dropbox issue has been resolved, and you should now be able to use Dropbox with NetDrive without any problems. Please try logging in again to restore your connection.

However, during the login authentication process, you might see a warning message. This is due to the ongoing review of the new authentication keys. Please feel free to ignore the warning message for now, as it will not impact your usage. Once the review is complete, the warning will no longer appear.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Thank you for your understanding, and we remain committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Thank you.

1 Like

I am still unable to connect.

same here. not able to connect

Hello,

The issue should be resolved now, and you should be able to access Dropbox without any problems. If you are still unable to connect, please try re-logging in.

If the issue persists, we recommend clearing your browser cache or trying with a different browser. If the problem continues, please don’t hesitate to let us know, and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you!

1 Like