"Drive Letter Already Used" after cold boot

Every time I cold boot my computer, when I try to connected to most of the drives, I get a “drive letter already used” message. This happens even though the drive letter is NOT used (I can go into Disk Management and see that the drive letter is not in use). The only way to resolve this is to restart the machine. This also happens when I switch users. This occurs to all mounted drives except for 1.

Dear yinka.

Thank you for interesting in NetDrive.

If the customer has fixed the drive letter, change it to Auto or try another in config.

Regards.

This is not an option - the drive letters must be specific.

Hello.

Are you using the option “Mount on login”?

Regards.

Yes.

I just installed the latest update this morning and it seems to be working fine. Thank you for your help.

Yinka Oyesiku

Haute Architecture DPC
134 West 29th Street, Suite 806
New York, NY 10001
P 1 212 695 9638
C 1 646 872 4168

yinka@haute-architecture.com

It’s a good news.

Don’t hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Unfortunately, its still not working. It won’t connect aftwr switching users - I have to restart my computer and it won’t connect from a cold boot.

yinka oyesiku

associate

haute architecture dpc

haute interior llc

134 west 29th street, #806

new york, ny 10001

p 1-212-695-9638

c 1-646-872-4168

yinka@haute-architecture.com

haute-architecture.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message and any attachments may be confidential, proprietary or protected intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the person actually receiving this email or any other reader of this message is not the named or intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the named or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by email and delete the message from your system.

Hello.

I think you should try a Team Plan.

I can try a Team Plan while a trial period.

In a personal plan, the drive letter mounted by NetDrive of a user is a unique letter of the PC.

But in a Team plan, it is a unique letter of a windows user.

And could you give me more information about “COLD BOOT”?

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.