Does NetDrive 3 support local mapping of Alibaba Cloud disks for network disk management

Hello, official. May I ask if NetDrive 3 network disk management supports Aliyun disk mapping local? If so, could you please send me the operation steps? I am looking forward to your reply

NetDrive3 supports Alibaba Cloud.

You need endpoint, access key id and access key secret to mount your storage.

Please refer to this site for your end point.

Please refer to this site for your access key pair.

Thank you very much for your reply. I have another question and I hope the official customer can help me. Does the NetDrive 3 network disk management remote storage tool software support AIist network disk mapping locally? Looking forward to your reply

原始邮件

发件人:“Steve via Bdrive Support Forum - NetDrive and CloudSync”< no-reply@bdrive.com >;

发件时间:2023/12/1 10:10

收件人:“2032697655”< 2032697655@qq.com >;

主题:[Bdrive Support Forum - NetDrive and CloudSync] [NetDrive3] DoesNetDrive 3 support local mapping of Alibaba Cloud disks for network diskmanagement

| support1 team
December 1 |

• | - |

NetDrive3 supports Alibaba Cloud.

You need endpoint, access key id and access key secret to mount your storage.

Please refer to this site for your end point.

alibabacloud.com

Regions and endpoints - Object Storage Service - Alibaba Cloud Documentation…

Regions and endpoints,Object Storage Service:Object Storage Service (OSS) data centers are located in regions. Endpoints are the domain names that other services can use to access OSS. This topic describes the mappings between regions and endpoi…

Please refer to this site for your access key pair.

alibabacloud.com

Create an AccessKey pair - Resource Access Management - Alibaba Cloud…

Create an AccessKey pair,Resource Access Management:This topic describes how to create an AccessKey pair for a Resource Access Management (RAM) user and an Alibaba Cloud account.

NetDrive does not support Alist network disk mapping.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.