NetDrive version: 3.5.434
Windows/Mac Version: Latest Win 10 Pro
After the recent NetDrive 3 update, I started having issues with my website which is hosted in an Amazon S3 bucket. Instead of displaying the default web page, it would ask to download the file. In researching this, I found that the html file was getting a metadata of “content-type=application/x-www-form-urlencoded” after being copied by NetDrive. When I manually changed the metadata to “content-type=text/html” the web page worked properly.
Since there is an automatic process that uploads the web page files every 30 minutes, every time the files are copied they get this invalid metadata.
If I used the Amazon S3 command line client (aws), the copy does not get this invalid metadata.
This problem only started occuring with a recent update to NetDrive.