Can't upgrade to NetDrive3 v3.12.231

Hello,

Today I got the NetDrive3 upgrade notice from my v3.11.204 to v3.12.231. After applying the upgrade and relaunch NetDrive3, I found the version still remained in old version. I also tried to download v3.12.231 installation exe file from website, still couldn’t success to upgrade. (Reboot after installation was tried without any help.)

Please let me know how to solve this problem, thank you.

Best regards,
Bill

Dear Bill,

Thank you for using NetDrive.

Would you like to reinstall NetDrive after uninstalling?

Please let me know if the problem persists.

Regards.

Dear tsjeong,

Thank you for your reply. After uninstall (remove dir manually because normal uninstall procedure didn’t work, bdrive directory and data still existed), reboot and re-install, the new version was installed. I never encountered such kind of problem - every time version upgrade is smooth without problem. It’s so weird.

Best regards,
Bill

Dear Bill,

Glad it was resolved.
We will try to find out what is causing the problem.

Stay healthy.
Regards.

I am having the same issue as the original poster

1 Like

I have the same problem too.

1 Like

Can confirm when trying to install through the program update, it will go through the install and say its complete. But does not actually update the program.

1 Like

@WarlordScott @edwina @4edb-netdrive

Hello customers.

I will check about this issus as soon as possible.

Thank you for feedback.

Regards.

1 Like

Same here. This version will not upgrade itself.

@me_user @WarlordScott @edwina @4edb-netdrive

Hello customers.

Thank you for waiting.

The fixed beta version is following.

https://files.bdrive.com/netdrive/builds/f0752ed1d4ba4eaabca4320d2eba111e/NetDrive3_Setup-3.12.241.exe

This appears to have worked. I’ll have to use it a while before I’m sure it doesn’t throw off any other error messages.

The file above worked for me.

Thank you.

I close this topic.

Regards.

1 Like