Cannot connect to Synology NAS using WebDAV

I have been using the software NetDrive3 to connect to my Synology

Just before I went away for 5 weeks (and needed the use WebDav!) I got this email

The IP address [87.112.113.163] experienced 5 failed attempts when attempting to log into WebDAV running on DSDShared within 10 minutes, and was blocked at Tue Dec 12 10:37:29 2017.
The IP address [213.78.77.214] experienced 5 failed attempts when attempting to log into WebDAV running on DSDShared within 10 minutes, and was blocked at Tue Dec 12 12:05:30 2017.

So NetDrive has stopped working.

What can I do?

I have also received this email regarding the trial, sent to sales@ but I have an account already at scott@ with a licence, I signed in to scott@ when I set the account up?

Hello,

Your free trial for NetDrive3 has expired.

You can continue to use NetDrive3 with just $19.90 per year from your account settings.

You can also choose one-time or lifetime license.

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Regards,

The Bdrive Team

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Sorry for the late response.

You can unblock your IP address using Synology DSM. Please visit Synology’s web site about the topic:

https://www.google.co.kr/search?q=synology+unblock+ip&oq=synology+unblock+ip&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.8012j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

And please ignore the trial expiration notice email.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.