Upload Speed are slow

Hello.

Sorry for late.

I wonder you created the drive items of Google Drive after registering your own Google API KEY.

If not, please delete and re-create the items.

It seems to be sending a retry request to Google Drive’s servers by api quota limitation.

Please check about it.

If your issue persists, let’s have a remote session. Please let me know the time you are available in advance.

Regards.

I am not sure I understand what you are saying.

Did you create the google drive item after registering your own Google API KEY?

If not, please delete the iteam and re-create it.

Regards.

I had followed your step by step instructions when I first set it up

I am testing something today. But it might have been the issue. I was saturating my upload speeds to the cloud drive and everything else became unresponsive. So I have dialed back the how much of the upload bandwidth NetDrive can use. I am currently testing multiple transfers at once and testing how other programs are responding. So far so good. Plex has continued to keep working now.

So far, it seems to be remaining stable.

I think this has been resolved for me. All of my available upload bandwidth was getting used to upload files to my cloud drive by NetDrive so nothing else would function. now that I have restricted ND3 to use only a certain amount of bandwidth things have remained stable. Slower than I like it to be, but it is at least stable and not killing everything else that needs to work on my network.

The speed issue I can live with for now.
Rick

I spoke too soon. it got me. how about a pause function so you can pause the transfer of files???

Hello.

Last week was a long holiday here.

This is a feature that is currently not being considered. Because NetDrive is just a file system. Transfering file is up to the explorer or application.

Regards.

I have had to reboot or shut down ND3 and all services and restart to get things working a few times today. It keeps going unresponsive for me. I am in the states. for me to work with you I need to know where you are so I can figure out the time difference and work on this

Thank you for kindness.

I’m in Korea UTC+9.

Let me know the time you are available next week.

I will try to fit you

Regards.

ok, 9am to 10 am would be 2pm to 3 pm your time. are you available monday or tues?

I will be ready for you on Tuesday.

We will have to make it another day now. Work just pulled me in to cover a job tomorrow through Friday. it will have to be next monday or Tuesday

I got it.

See you next week.